For a free physician referral, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919.
Hematologists & Oncologists in Downtown Nashville
At The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, our multidisciplinary hematology/oncology program supports the diagnosis, management and long term follow-up of kids fighting cancer and blood disorders. We offer a comprehensive, compassionate approach to caring for children, teens and young adults.
As partners of the Children's Oncology Group (COG), the world-wide premier children's cancer research organization supported by the National Cancer Institute, we collaborate with scientists across the world to discover advanced treatment options, including participation in clinical trials and the development of therapeutics for children with cancer.
FACT Accredited Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
Our experienced transplant team includes board-certified pediatric hematology/oncology physicians, an advanced nurse practitioner, oncology nurses and pharmacists, radiation oncologists, pediatric surgeons, child life specialists and fertility specialists.
The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT). The designation affirms our hospital's adherence to stringent international standards for pediatric hematology and oncology care for:
- Autologous stem cell transplants for malignant and non-malignant diseases (utilizing a patient's own stem cells)
- Allogeneic stem cell transplants for malignant and non-malignant diseases (utilizing the cells of a matched donor)
- Immune effector cellular therapy
- Marrow and peripheral blood cellular therapy product collection
- Cellular therapy product processing with minimal manipulation
We are proud to serve children and adolescents of the Middle Tennessee community by performing more than 600 stem cell transplants.