Pediatric Surgeons at our Children's Hospital
Our experienced pediatric surgeons are specially trained to meet the unique needs of infants, children and adolescents. Together with our expert team of surgical professionals, we provide a compassionate, family-centered approach to patient care.
Close communication and coordination with your child's primary care providers allows for a seamless transition from the inpatient to the outpatient setting.
The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial delivers high-quality, technologically-advanced surgical care in a compassionate setting for your child and family.
Our Pediatric Surgery Specialties
- Pediatric & general thoracic surgery
- Pediatric surgical oncology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Chest wall deformities (Nuss procedure)
- Congenital abnormalities of the neck, chest and abodomen
- Retinal surgery
- Retinopathy of prematurity laser surgery
- Strabismus surgery
- Nasolacrimal duct surgery
- Scoliosis treatment
- Complex foot, knee & hip deformities
Pediatric Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Cleft lip/palate
- Cultaneous vascular malformations
- Kidney stone management
For a free referral, call TriStar MedLine® at (615) 342-1919.