The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial introduces MyHealthOne
Simplifying your health care begins with MyHealthOne
Welcome to MyHealthOne. Your health information has been centralized here, on our secure, online health portal.
MyHealthOne is designed to simplify and streamline your experience with our hospital, and empower you and loved ones to have more control and flexibility in how you manage your care.
Having trouble logging in? Need assistance? MyHealthOne support is ready to help.
Monday - Saturday
8:00am - 10:00pm CT
Features of MyHealthOne
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to your personal health information on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day and allows you to:
- Find a doctor
- Make an appointment
- Sign up for classes and events
- View details of recent hospital visits
- View hospital lab results
- Manage the health of your loved ones
- Pre-register for procedures
- View and pay hospital bills
Find a Doctor / Make an Appointment
Find A Doctor enables you to search across our network of available providers. Once you've found a doctor, Make An Appointment allows you to book an available appointment time (with select providers).
Classes & Events
Classes and Events lets you search our network for available classes and events. You can register for a class or event, pay for the class or event, and receive a registration receipt and confirmation email.
Your Health Information
Manage your health by viewing hospital visits, hospital lab results and your health profile. You can also pre-register for hospital procedures, pay your hospital bills and manage the health of your loved ones.
In order to view your health records on MyHealthOne you will need your medical record number ready.
- Your medical record number was provided to you at registration and is available on various documents from your visit.
- To create your account pick your username, password and designated email address. Then we will send you an email stating your account was successfully created. If you do not see this email in your inbox within ten minutes, check your spam folder.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, we will ask you a few questions to verify your identity in order to gain access to MyHealthOne
How do I create a MyHealthOne account?
- You can create a MyHealthOne account by clicking the “Create an account” button on this page: myhealthone.com
Is MyHealthOne different from the patient portal I was using?
- Yes. In addition to having a new look and a more user-friendly interface, Is MyHealthOne will contain many new features that were not available in the previous patient portal.
- The navigation is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, similar to well-known social, educational or retail sites such as Facebook or Amazon.
- Some reports previously available in our hospital’s patient portal are not available in Is MyHealthOne. However, we are working hard to ensure all reports will be available in the future.
Is MyHealthOne the same patient portal I use through my provider’s office?
- No, MyHealthOne is not the same patient portal you use through your provider’s office.
- If you are currently using a different patient portal through your provider’s office, this will not change. MyHealthOne will only replace the previous patient portal you used to access our hospital’s records and information.
Will I be able to pay doctor office visits, anesthesia or emergency provider bills through MyHealthOne?
- No, you will only be able to pay hospital bills. You will not be able to pay bills for physician practices, anesthesia providers, emergency room providers or other entities that bill separately.
Which Internet browser can I use to view MyHealthOne?
- For the various features of MyHealthOne to display properly on your computer, you should use Internet Explorer 10 or greater, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Is my information secure in MyHealthOne?
- Yes, MyHealthOne uses advanced technology to ensure that our systems are safeguarded from unexpected weather events, hacking from external parties or other unlikely circumstances that may compromise data.